Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oregon Coast Vacation


















3 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

I wish we had know you were here. It would have been fun to see you, but then again we have been gone on vacation. THe pictures ore fun! I am so happy that everything turned out okay. Next time you are in town, stop and say hello, or if you need a place to stay we have LOTS of room!

Wetzel Family said...

We were there at the first of August. Too bad we didn't plan it the same time so we could visit each other :)! Your children are beautiful!! Miss you guys.

geo.ame said...

Hi Jodie,
I have been trying to find you again. My other email account died and with it all my email addresses. Are you on Facebook? I tried looking for you under Jodie Sharpe, as I couldn't remember your married name for the life of me!

Looking forward to catching up.
Amy Robinson