Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our little Costco adventure......

So today in honor of my birthday tomorrow, the Hubbie graciously stayed home and foregoed his first love, fishing. So we all went to Bend today to go to Costco and do some shopping. Well....we got our shopping done and were headed back to the van when the Hubby realizes that he locked the keys in the van. Yep, they were sitting right on the center console, actually both sets of keys- his and mine. Anyhoo, so here we sit with a cart full of groceries including frozen chicken and nowhere to go. Then Grace did us all a favor and she peed all over the Hubby(just at the wrong time). Well, I did what any good wife would do. I said, honey I"ll take the two oldest kids to Old Navy and you can figure this one out! So we went over to Old Navy to hit the clearance sale there for some school clothes for Twinkle Toes. Luckily, it ended up not being too much of a big deal because our insurance covers lockouts. So an hour later we're back in the parking lot. I see the tow truck pull away and yay, our van doors were open! Then we took the kids to the park and wore them out.

No comments: