The reunion really was a lot of fun. We all gathered at Grandpa's house over Fourth of July. Hubert's half brothers from New Mexico and California came up and it was really fun to all be together. My favorite part was probably the Minute-To-Win-It games. They were a hoot. I had more pictures but I just couldn't post them all. My favorite was the adults pulling Kleenexes out of a Kleenex box one-handed. THere was a lot of shoving going on as Kleenex boxes started sliding across the table and Kleenexes were flying everywhere! My reduce, reuse, recycle came into play as I gathered them all up afterwards. People really thought that was a crazy idea! I have a year's supply of Kleenex now! Some other highlights of the weekend included a treasure hunt for the kids, water balloon fight, face painting, horse rides, shooting a potato gun....there were so many!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Morrison Family Reunion - Family, it's about Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment