Twinkle Toes was busy playing with her Pet Shops activity set/stickers. She was talking busily the whole time to Gracie who seemed quite interested and entertained.
Caleb is excited to play soccer soon....he's working on his moves in the living room.
Somebody is eating baby food now and rolling over!
My big blue-eyed Gracie Goo.
What a beautiful boy? He does whatever sissy is doing.....
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Busy Week......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I totally agree that Finn and Gracie must have been separated at birth. And what pretty flowers! Are those left over from Valentine's day? Talk to you soon!
I love how Twinkle Toes is in an undershirt - sleeveless while Gracie is in a hooded sweatshirt. Don't you just love kids? I LOVE those blue eyes!!
They are so cute! Grace is getting so big and bright eyed! And, I never mind you "stealing" songs...are you kidding? It's great! share and share alike! Hope you're doing well! Are you still coming around Doernbecher anytime? We'd love to see you if you are!
Post a Comment