Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Grills



My Sweet Boy calls Gracie, "Gracie Grill", hence here is a picture of all the Grills. We tried to get the one boy in the picture so it would be a picture of all the kids, but he wasn't having a happy moment so it ended up being just a girl picture.

4 comments:

Diana said...

What a group of beautiful "Grills!" You look great Jodie!

Peggy Glasmann said...

I love Twinkle toes smile. That is so cute. What a miracle baby. We sure do love you!

Granticus said...

I love the comment about your "sweet little boy" not having a happy time during the picture.

The Maddens said...

Love the pictures. I am still working on trying to find out some information on a place out here called "The Site." I heard that they have been doing some hiring. It is a lot like Hanford in Tricities, WA. Government funded nuclear waste cleanup and maintain something ruther... ness... I will see if I can get some more info and then give you guys a call. I love that you are called the grills.