So Twinkle Toe's preschool class took a walk to the local police station today. Sweet boy, me, and Grace all tagged along for the fun. It was a beautiful day and a nice walk. I think the boy enjoyed it although it kind of wore him out. I brought lots of snacks. Grace slept peacefully until the officer kindly showed us his car siren......So we're taking pictures next to the police motorcycle and my lovely daughter just strikes a pose! Honestly, I don't know where she picks this stuff up, but as you can see, we have quite the superstar. We joke that she is going to be our Miley Cyrus and make us a million bucks. Tomorrow is Kindergarten roundup! Yee Haw!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Field Trip to Police Station
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ooo - so fun! Love you guys, Amy
SHe is so hilarious! Look at that hip pop-look out dancers of the world! Your family looks great! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment