No, I'm not talking about that class in middle school that everyone hates. The Hubby took his Professional Engineering Exam this past weekend in the Valley. We're so glad it's over! He studied really hard and I think he passed but we won't know until July. So hopefully we have an engineer on our hands.
So I got my elephant started on the computer yesterday, working on his ABC's. Isn't he cute?
I blew up our Easter picture. I love how Grace has the most angelic face and by far is the most photogenic of all of us.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
PE Exam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice. I used to have tests in my PE classes...they were pretty stressful too!!
Hopefully we both passed our tests, right Hubert?
Yea for Hubert!! Now the kids can run wild around the house without disturbing anyone:)
I'm sure there will be good news for Hubert. Little Gracie is so beautiful and I'm glad she's doing better. I'm glad you are enjoying some of the recipes I've posted. What do you like to cook?
That is exciting about his test. I'm sure he did great! What cute kids...everyone looks happy and healthy!
My goodness, she is gorgeous child! I bet Hubert did great on his exam. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment