It WAS a Pet Shops Partee! A Pet Shops cake, Pet Shops balloon, Pet Shops Presents. Twinkle Toes has died and gone to Pet Shops heaven......Thursday started out with me making two tries at a homemade cake. One ended up in the garbage and the other turned out. The kids were wild in anticipation of their cousins who came into town on Friday to celebrate with us. I curled the birthday girls hair, which has finally started growing! The weather couldn't have been better. It has rained here for two weeks straight but TODAY it was 70 degrees and nothing but BLUE sky. Beautiful. Preschool friends, church friends, and cousins all came to our park and played. Daddy was a big hit blowing huge bubbles for the kids and they had fun popping them. Then a "Pet Shops Bunny" had hidden easter eggs out in the natural area behind our house and the kids got to hunt for eggs with toys and treats inside. I was proud of Twinkle Toes, because I told her she got to help and hide the eggs but she couldn't participate because the gifts were for her friends and she would be getting presents. She was fine with it and I was proud of her for being a big girl. Some strange lady showed up and started pulling "tricks" on me. Guess who? Friday night we had movie night with the kids. Daddy made kettle corn and the kids watched Pinocchio.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Five Years Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Twinkle toes! I can't believe all these kids are turning 5 already. It seems like yesterday when we were all in U2 together! What a fun set of pictures! We sure miss you guys. Call the next time you head over into the valley!!
What a fun party! And remember, I NEED that cake recipe! It was delicious! Thanks so mugh for the fun and for wearing our kids out. They slept great that night! Happy Birhtday to Twinkle Toes!
Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment