Also part of the birthday weekend was going to the Madras Aquatic Center. It was a Candlelighters event (kids with cancer) and so we had the place all to ourselves plus they provided food. It was a great event and I am glad we were able to go. We took along Lana and her kids and it was a lot of fun. They have an indoor waterslide, a lazy river, sprinklers, and the best part - the water is like 89 degrees! Sweet Boy turned into a fish - I think because the water was so warm he was not held back. He surprised me. He is definitely ready for swim lessons now. Gracie did great in the water too. I didn't get many pictures, mostly because I was WET!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
The MAC
Also part of the birthday weekend was going to the Madras Aquatic Center. It was a Candlelighters event (kids with cancer) and so we had the place all to ourselves plus they provided food. It was a great event and I am glad we were able to go. We took along Lana and her kids and it was a lot of fun. They have an indoor waterslide, a lazy river, sprinklers, and the best part - the water is like 89 degrees! Sweet Boy turned into a fish - I think because the water was so warm he was not held back. He surprised me. He is definitely ready for swim lessons now. Gracie did great in the water too. I didn't get many pictures, mostly because I was WET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi, i found you via kim's blog {grace} & i was so excited when dream big started to play... one of my most favorite songs!! lots of pictures on your blog.....i love it!!
❤ anjanette, ca
Post a Comment