Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet the Class of 2022




So Twinkle Toes graduated Kindergarten today and it was a pretty exciting day. Yesterday we had an ultrasound and I had to take all the kids with me so I figured I better let them in on Mommy's news. Not wanting to make too big of a deal of it, though, I told them that this was "our little secret" and we would just keep it within the family. So today at Kindergarten graduation, I was running a few minutes late because Sweet Boy had a dentist appointment and I guess she was pretty upset that I was late. So her teacher says well your Mom has three kids so she can run a little late. Upon that, Twinkle Toes stood up and told the whole room of kids and parents that well, "There was going to be more than 3 of us soon, but that was our little secret." I guess everyone in the room got a good laugh and when I walked in the room to be greeted with Congratuations! I about wanted to fall over. Thank you Big Mouth. So much for secrets.
Sweet Boy has a new name for Grace. In addition to Gaylor Station and Base Base, he is now calling her "teenager." Yep, uh, that's right. He had an awful round at the dentist today, getting three cavities filled so he got rewarded with some sheriff toys. So tonight he comes out of his room after bedtime in absolute terror. He had handcuffed his ankles together and couldn't figure out how to get them off. Thank goodness Twinkle Toes showed us how :)


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.

Also, the handcuff story is hilarious.