Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crafty Weekend

So being home all weekend I thought we should do some fun things......so Martha visited our house this week and helped us glitter some pumpkins.

then she decorated our stairs with....eek!.....Mice! Google "creepy mice martha stewart templates" for the template.

These are gourmet caramel apples, first dip in caramel, then in white chocolate, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Yum! These were really good and I don't even like caramel apples. The combination of the chocolate and caramel with cinnamon and sugar made it taste like apple pie. My pictures don't do it justice. Go here for the full recipe: http://www.alittletipsy.com/2009/09/make-your-own-gourmet-caramel-apples.html


2 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

Way to go girl! When are you coming to my house to help me decorate???

The M Family said...

Thanks Peggy! I know, we still need to come to Corvallis for a visit! It's been awhile......since we've been out your way...too long!