So a few of the gals in my ward are making these dresses(thanks Rachel! www.eoberrys.blogspot.com). Aren't they adorable? I threw this together and added the apron and fringe. It's been about 3 years since I've sewn a dress, I think, so I had to channel Aunt Lana and Amy while doing this, but I managed. A few places I was like "what" are they saying? But I just kind of winged it based on what I thought made sense. And Grace isn't smoking a cigar, that's a Chocolate and Hazelnut Pirouette (thanks Nana!). The Hubby thought it was a little "loud" like everyone's going to go blind when Grace walks in the room....ha! So I decided against adding another piece to the apron that was totally going to zing it out of the park and give everyone a headache. The Huggalugs tights are super cute *****Friday, October 1, 2010
See & Sew 3889
So a few of the gals in my ward are making these dresses(thanks Rachel! www.eoberrys.blogspot.com). Aren't they adorable? I threw this together and added the apron and fringe. It's been about 3 years since I've sewn a dress, I think, so I had to channel Aunt Lana and Amy while doing this, but I managed. A few places I was like "what" are they saying? But I just kind of winged it based on what I thought made sense. And Grace isn't smoking a cigar, that's a Chocolate and Hazelnut Pirouette (thanks Nana!). The Hubby thought it was a little "loud" like everyone's going to go blind when Grace walks in the room....ha! So I decided against adding another piece to the apron that was totally going to zing it out of the park and give everyone a headache. The Huggalugs tights are super cute *****
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It turned out soooo cute!!! I'm totally in love with that fabric combo you used!!! Great job!! So are you ready to help out the sewing challenged??? :):):)
YES! I worked all the kinks out and now I can help you guys....I'm ready!
That is so cute! You're quite the seamstress! I don't think it looks too busy.
What in the world are hugalug tights? Is that what you called them. They look cute.
hey jocelyn, thank you! hugalugs are just like baby legs, they're like leg warmers for babies/toddlers. My 6 year old can wear this same pair of huggalugs and you can get them anywhere on the internet, even ebay. they have all colors and designs.
Post a Comment