Daddy's been fishing a lot lately. Here is one of the steelhead that he caught recently.
Oh, before I forget, Twinkle Toes needs sponsors for a Spell-A-Thon at school. You can either make a donation by the word or a flat donation, so calling all Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents! You can leave me a comment and tell me if you want to donate something. As I understand it, they are only going to be tested on 30 words and Twinkle Toes can pretty much spell them all I think, so plan accordingly! Thanks in Advance!
I posted the kids' Valentine's cards that we made. Picture a sucker stuck in there shooting out of their hand. Okay, it was pretty cute.
The picture at the bottom is something we don't see too often, Grace letting her Sissy love on her. Grace prefers "Cay Cay" as she calls him, but I went downstairs and found these two snuggled up watching a movie together so they got to eat their sandwiches together too.
I think we are going to do something a little fun today and hopefully take the kids swimming. We are ready to get out. Hubert is loving his job. It's such a great place to work. He has been working so hard lately he actually took Thursday off and went fishing and nobody cared at all. What a great place to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment