the kids at the grocery store exhibit
So here are the highlights from our Spring Break. We pretty much did nothing except take it easy for the week and keep our schedule on the down-low, but we did make it one day to the Children's Museum of Eastern Oregon and the kids really had a blast. The exhibits were a construction zone, a grocery store, a pizza parlor, a fire station, the Oregon Trail exhibit, a Toddler zone, a craft room, and the Shadow Room. In the shadow room, you push a light on and stand against a wall and when the light shuts off you can turn around and your shadow stays on the wall. Grant, Kiley, and Gabe came for a short visit and it was fun to see them. Gabe is really growing and getting around! Our kids really liked him and of course, Grace wouldn't leave him alone.
Grace is our little Mommy/caretaker. I think she's going to be a hairdresser. Every chance she gets and with anything, even crayons, she preens and fixes my fair to make me "pretty." She is so sweet and gentle about it too. She is definitely the little lover of our family. Caleb is the helper. He helped Daddy a ton today and is always willing to do what is asked. Lately, he's been cutting pictures of candy out of the newspaper ads. And no, we don't need more candy!
I'm going to try my hand at couponing.....I'm inspired by the lady who goes to the grocery store and buys $100 worth of groceries for like 0.73 I'm sure I won't be able to do that good. We'll see. I'll report back on how I'm doing with it.
And finally, the big news is, baby #4 is on its way, due October.........!
1 comment:
I know I never/rarely comment but I do look at your blog periodically and love seeing you, Hubert and your cute kids.
CONGRATS on baby #4!
Post a Comment