Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ready for Christmas







Spent the afternoon napping on the couch snuggled up to this little boo bear. Oh she is so sweet. I'm not lying or just imagining it. I am the first one to tell you when my kids aren't sweet. But little Lydie as I like to call her is pure sweetness. Heaven is certainly curling up with her on my chest, smelling your sweet little head, her hair tickling my nose, and napping in the sunshine on the couch. She just has a certain softness, a sweetness that I can't put my finger on. Sweet Boy had it too, but in a little different way. And she has the most amazing smile, her whole face just lights up when you smile at her. It just makes you want to devour her piece by piece. I don't know why kids just make you want to eat them, but they do.



My eyes have been bugging me a lot. This has never happened. I am attributing it to the fact that Lydia actually eats. The eye doctor said it was futile to do an exam while I am nursing, so I guess I will just live with the headaches and the eye strain for now and hope my eyes go back to normal at some point in the next.....year?



So I've got my video camera and camera batteries charged up. The shopping is DONE. The dinner menu is planned. Christmas Eve activities are coming together. I cleaned my house today and I don't plan on cleaning again until after Christmas. I'm just ready to relax and enjoy the fun. How bout you?

No comments: