pi
Here's a picture of the kids this morning after we got ready for church. Things were a little harried this morning. Firefly got super constipated so we spent some time this morning running from pharmacy to pharmacy trying to find the poor thing some medicine. She loves to eat so much and we have enjoyed feeding her so much. She just laps it up! But apparently too much of a good thing is not so good as we have figured out. I won't go into details but the problem is corrected now and we are on to feeding her high-fiber foods instead of bananas and rice cereal (not a good combination!).
Here's a picture of what Grace drew during church today. It's a picture of a dinosaur-looking thing with teeth. Now I'm no expert but none of my other kids ever drew this good (and still don't) so maybe we have a budding artist?
Sweety Boy was in the bath with Firefly yesterday. He is so good to her. He kept kissing her hand and then kissing her on the head. He is such a gentle soul. At school the teacher gives out these little pieces of paper whenever she catches someone doing good. He brings home about 2 a day! No, I'm exaggerating, but some days he does bring home two. I ask him what he did and he says oh I picked up all the glue sticks without being asked. Geez! If only he would do this stuff at home. It seems he is an angel at school.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Nana's Request
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a beautiful family! Its been fun to watch them all grow up!
Post a Comment