Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

this picture was after church, the kids still "high" on sugar, can't you tell?



my sweet little firefly


Firefly got to hold an egg, she was captivated.





Mackie serving crackers at the community Easter lunch



Yesterday we took the kids to an Easter egg hunt. It was the same thing as last year but they had fun. A little girl from church grabbed me and hugged my legs. It surprised me because I couldn't tell who was hugging me at first. Then, we looked in her basket and she had only gotten one egg. I told Sweet Boy he needed to share and he dumped quite a few of his eggs into her basket. I was so proud of him. Good thing the sun came out because a few days ago it was snowing here. The weather has turned off nice here though and tomorrow is supposed to be warm!



Today our church did a service project serving Easter dinner to some senior citizens in the community. I took Mackie with me and she was a good helper! She was the "cracker girl" and passed out all the crackers. It was good for her to serve. We even made it to church (mostly on time).



Then we got to have a wonderful Easter dinner with a nice family who invited us over. Thank goodness because otherwise we were going to be eating Mac N cheese because I decided I wasn't going to cook this year.

No comments: