My updates are lagging as usual. I'm blaming it on 4 kids and homeschooling. Things are starting to get a wee bit easier. I have some great friends here who help me out a ton and take my kids and help out with rides. That is nice.
The boys are going turkey hunting tomorrow. We had some fantastic fried turkey nuggets this week thanks to Rod from work. They were yummy! THe girls and I will try tofind something to do as well, maybe gold panning? Last weekend we went and saw Peter Pan, the musical. Mackie loved it. Grace was a little fidgety but she got through it. My typing keeps changing because Firefly is grabbing everything now, including the keyboard!
Firefly is still having the issues with constipation. We just can't seem to find the happy medium. She's either constipated or having diarrhea because we are overcompensating with too much water. Can't seem to figure it out! She is screaming alot now. Like a hyena. It's her way of talking. Still not sleepign through the night........she loves me too much I guess.
It came to my attention the other day that the underwear the boy has been wearing for the last 3 years, well, he finally outgrew it. He told me they had become too tight in the waist. I guess those size 4's aren't really fitting him anymore. lol. When you have 3 girls you don't hesitate to buy more girl clothes. But when you have 1 boy, it's wear it till it wears out (or you can't fit in it anymore).
Grace's brain must finally be starting to recognize that she can't see. She told Daddy the other day that she really couldn't see without her glasses on.
I had a free coupon to a gym class so I decided to try it out. It was boxing fitness, I imagined some type of aerobics/boxing class. I came home and told the hubby, NO, it wasn't. It was actually boxing. Me in a room with 3 guys boxing. A little intimidating. Boy was I sore. Luckily, I have no qualms about looking like an idiot so I didn't care too much.
1 comment:
Hey Jodie, We've constipation issues at our home too. Proibotics are wonderful. half a capsule once a day, I just put the powder in her cup or bottle. It doesn't solve all the issues and takes a few days to get into system but has been the answer for us!
Glad to hear you are all well and doing well. Alisha
Post a Comment