Monday, July 13, 2009

Milestones 7/13/09

Grace stood up all by herself today and stood there for about a minute! We clapped so hard that she continued to perform for us. She also got her first 2 teeth this past week and apparently she and I are not done mimicking each other because Mommy is teething too. I thought at age 35 that maybe I was done with that and had skated through without getting wisdom teeth...but apparently I am wise and didn't know it! darn it. They're giving me migraines. ugh....Can any dentists out there advise as to what happens if you DON'T get them taken out?? Can it really be all that bad? Please advise!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm no dentist, but it depends on HOW they are coming in. Mine started coming at the age of 14 --I kid you not! Some people (like me) have their wisdom teeth come in horizontally, and it's really not a good thing to let them try to grow in. Grant's came in vertically, without pushing his other teeth much, and he still has his. You might want an X-ray if you're getting headaches to see how they're coming in.

Hooray for Gracie! Sounds like she and Phaedra are keeping up with each other.

Steve, Amy and Company said...

She is so cute! Now your life is going to get much busier:) Sorry that we didn't get to talk for too long today...we'll have to catch up later!

j and k said...

Yeah for baby Grace! She's so darling! ANd, I'm sorry about the teething-for the both of you. :-) Ouch!