Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nine month pictures

I was really excited to get these pictures. They are a little outdated as Grace is now 10 months old and they were taken at 9 months, but aren't they great? A good friend of mine took these, her link is on my site (sasu photography) for anyone who is interested...Okay, so the first picture is Grace is in her element....so so sweet. She was nursing but turned and looked at the camera and Somer got this.....



This is Grace's bashful shy look, the picture looks a little hazy because I think I downsized it too much for the web.......she does this look alot when you say something to her and she is like embarrased or something....she knows you are talking about HER.....


Isn't the bracelet on her wrist adorable? My good friend Michelle gave that to us....how cute! I'm so glad she can still wear it!












2 comments:

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Just beautiful! I love all of them!

emily a. said...

I adore that picture of her nursing. What a treasure!