Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10/27

Dear Friends and Family,

A short update.......of what I remember of the last week. We have been eating a lot of deer meat and surprisingly, it is good! I have to say, I have not liked deer in the past so this is quite unusual for me to hear myself saying this. I guess I have Diane and Bob to thank for that as they said they fed our deer with garden goodies and apples all year long. So I hope we are just learning how to cook deer meat better and that this deer is not just unusually better tasting than all the rest. Otherwise, Diane and Bob will have to start feeding us a new one for next year...ha. I may just turn into a deer eater after all if they all taste like that one. The Hubby came home the other day and we were sitting around the table eating dinner. He was talking about how Bob Elder came to work that day and brought him some Traeger pellets. Caleb's ears perked up and his eyes got big, he looked at Daddy and said Bob the Builder came to work! Not exactly although Bob could probably pass for a good Bob the Builder :)

So apparently we have an issue in the house. Grace has decided that she too, loves Bear Bear. This is Caleb's grey Bear Bear, so we have a huge dilemma.....two kids who are in love with the same stuffed animal. She picks him up and carries him around and loves on and yes, this makes Caleb VERY angry because Bear Bear is his most prized possession. A million stuffed animals and they decide to love the same one. He must be very special :) - J

1 comment:

Megan Zimmerman said...

if you email me a pic of said Bear Bear, I could probably find you a second one (possibly a different color?) at work. Let me know! z_megan1@hotmail.com