Sunday, August 12, 2012

Small but Mighty

 Sweet Boy has been playing soccer this summer.  We are hoping to make a soccer player out of him and I have to say, he is surprisingly good for a tiny little boy.  I mean, we are trying to find something each of our kids is good at and let's face it, this kid isn't going to be a football player (at least I hope not).  He has his Dad's legs, they run fast when people are chasing him.  We've had the delight this season to watch him excel greatly in soccer and he can score goals!  It's quite fun to watch.  His ball skills are definitely improving.  Several games he scored so many goals that his coach told him to pass the ball to his teammates, so he gladly obliged and started trying to set his teammates up to score goals.  It was adorable.  

Sweet Boy was goofing off the other day and ran into a chair with his head.  He is a wee bit accident prone, reminds me of myself when I was young.  His body runs a little faster than his brain.  Anyways, it was a pretty deep gash but my nurse friend Chrissy superglued him right up.  She is wonderful.  I love that girl.  And it's handy having a friend with skills.
This is what firefly looked like after her brothers and sisters fed her cookies after the soccer game.

No comments: