Sweet Boy's first year riding the ferris wheel
I love the expressions on their faces as they rode the rollercoaster. Grace ended up being truly fearless on the rides. I could not believe she actually liked this ride, but she liked it so much she decided to ride it again, ALONE.
The Yo-Yo was probably everyone's favorite ride, except Grace was too small for this one. The oldest two kids rode this one a lot. It was nice having the arm band. They got to ride a lot of rides this year. They paid for the arm bands themselves with money they earned selling raspberries this summer.
Twinkle Toes' entries in the fair
Blue Ribbon for origami
Blue Ribbon for first embroidery project (a donut). She got a red ribbon on the scarf she knitted.
Grace didn't have any entries other than the coloring contest so I didn't really expect her to get anything, BUT we got a phone call from the fair office and Grace won the coloring contest for her age group so she did get a prize. Tears came to my eyes I was so happy for her!~ She was REALLY excited about it.Sweet Boy got blue ribbons for his yellow zuchinni and huckleberry jam. He also got some red ribbons for some green beans and hollyhock flowers we had entered.
Mommy just got a red ribbon for her dress. I guess my sewing skills leave something to be desired.
No comments:
Post a Comment