Sunday, July 29, 2012
Firefly Shines
I realize I am terrible about updating and mostly give a travel log of what we do. So here's an update on Firefly since I haven't given one in awhile. She is almost 10 months old now. She is NOT crawling. She has only recently even started to THINK about crawling. She is still contemplating the idea. Occasionally she will turn her leg and put her hands down on the ground. She is thinking about it but not ready to do any serious crawling. She can scoot around a little on her bottom to get those items that are JUST out of her reach. Firefly doesn't really sleep in her crib. She prefers Mommy's bed and right next to me. That's the status of that and she still doesn't sleep through the night. We thought it would be cool to try spoiling at least one of our kids. I'm not sure it's working out for us. She is starting to eat some real food. We still have to give her a lot of juice so she doesn't get constipated. It's an issue. Firefly still doesn't take too kindly to strangers. Some very nice friends of ours who work with the hubby offered to watch her so we could go out to dinner for our 10th anniversary (We haven't been on a date in at least 10 months!) We were only gone for 2 hours. When we pulled up we could hear her screaming in the driveway. I am told she only cried half the time we were gone.......the other half of the time they fed her chocolate fudgecicle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment