Grace trying to feed the horse
Lana holding my Firefly
Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 at the wedding
Mackenzie and Kaylee were the flower girls
Amy walking down the aisle with Grandpa
Grace (with Zach) carrying the rings. She was SO excited and nervous to do this!
I made this clothesline photo display telling their story of how they met.........they got set up on a blind date by not one but TWO different people within a matter of a month.....meant 2B! Later, Pete took the discussions and got baptized and I have to say, he is a great guy! She is one lucky lady! Our gift to them was a honeymoon basket with various snacks and sundries for their honeymoon. We also tucked in a Chinese food container filled with paper "fortune" cookies we had made that said things like, "Much Fortune awaits you" "Plan for many Fortunate blessings ahead" "May life throw you a fortunate curve" "A fortunate time is in your immediate future" Okay I thought it terribly clever. We were initially going to make "real" fortune cookies but in the end paper was much easier. Although Mommy couldn't exactly figure them out (anything that involves directions is an immediate turnoff) so I handed them over to my origami queen Twinkle Toes and she immediately got the hang of them. We tucked money in with each fortune too.
Mr. and Mrs. Pete Fortune
No comments:
Post a Comment