Thursday, April 10, 2008

Changing Diapers

Okay, story about my kids. Got to start journaling these again. I took a shower this a.m. (I know so surprising) and when I got out I kept hearing "raise your bottom" "now lower your bottom" and so i quietly snuck a peek to find my Sweet Boy completely naked and Twinkle Toes attempting to put a new diaper on him. It was so cute. She did a pretty good job and then she said "now get up and let's go find you some clothes." Such the little Mommy. This could come in handy with the New Addition coming.

2 comments:

The Maddens said...

Give her just a little more time and training and make it fun. Then you might not have to change those diapers. That is awesome!

Shonda said...

I wish I had a little apprentice like that!!!!
I hope everything is going well for you this turn around. Are you done feeling sick yet? I hope so. Take Care!