Okay, I just thought I might put this out there for all those husbands who really don't have a clue what a "pregnancy craving" is. See, it's really just not an excuse for me to eat endless amounts of chocolate or ice cream or whatever it is one might be craving. It is REAL. In my opinion, at least, here is the explanation. When you're pregnant your stomach just doesn't feel quite right. Maybe it's because your uterus is continually invading its space or maybe it's all those nauseating hormones that make you feel "just lovely." I don't know about you, but at a time when I should be eating most healthy, eating just doesn't sound appealing. I have a hard time coming up with stuff I WANT to eat. One day, I thought I was hungry for pickles and I happily set out to appease my craving. After 15 pickles though, it started to have the opposite effect and yep, my stomach did not agree with my choice. Anyways, it is so hard to think of something good to eat that when something finally does hit you, you're like "ah, eggs and ketchup, I think that sounds great. I would love to have that." Then, you gotta have it because you're actually hungry for something and THAT is exciting.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When Bethany was prego with Taylar she was like I want to go to Ti Bamboo and get something with curry in it. (sorry about my spelling) She took two bites and said that was enough and didn't want anymore. Then she was like. "oh, yours looks good" and I had to share my meal with her. I would have traded but I hate curry.
Post a Comment