Saturday, April 26, 2008

Taking Shonda's Advice....


Okay, so my friend posted something a long time ago about using this website http://www.mypublisher.com/ to make really nice, professional-looking photo albums from your digital pictures. I thought it sounded like a great idea, but like everything else I stored it away in my brain and did nothing about it. Well, right now they are having a really good special so I decided I better jump on the bandwagon and do it. I spent about 2 hours and made the most beautiful album of all of our 2007 pictures. I have done my fair share of scrapbooking, but now that we have 2 kids (soon to be 3) I find myself doing it less and less. I REALLY like this idea because I can archive a year's worth of photos at a time in a really beautiful, professional, and hopefully long-lasting way. I will post a picture later when I get it! I ordered it but haven't gotten it yet, but I am excited!

1 comment:

Jessica G said...

This is a good idea. Thanks for sharing