Friday, March 13, 2009

Team Grace




So we got our "Team Grace" bracelets...Thank you Kim U! We are thrilled. Just in time for Grace's first MRI post surgery on March 23rd. This will be our first look at how well the surgery went and will show the status of the tumor, or hopefully the lack thereof! The whole family is going up to Portland on the 22nd. Grace is scheduled for the first MRI of the day on the 23rd so we'll be up super early and we will have to keep her pacified because she can't eat anything for several hours before because of the sedation. So that will be so fun trying to keep a 6-month baby pacified without food....Hmmm.. We feel so hopeful that she will get a good report just based on how well she seems to be doing and how healthy she seems to be. I pray we are right and we get that good news. Although she will have to be monitored for the next year, I feel like if the first MRI goes well, then that is a good indication.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PICTURES LEFT IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! It's about time, huh??? I've had them done now for a bit, I just haven't made it to the mailbox.
I got some developed...I know you said not to, but I don't care, I like to do that. So, I was looking at them today while I was putting them in the envelope for you. I think you'll be shocked at how much she has grown and changed already. I love looking at the pictures you post of her. She is such a stunning, beautiful baby. She looks so happy too. I love it.
I hope the MRI goes just perfectly for you. I will pray that it will.

Anonymous said...

oh, and it looks like I need to talk to Kim, and get myself a team grace bracelet too!

Kari said...

Our prayers are with you!

j and k said...

She is so cute in that little outfit! Don't mention the bracelets-our pleasure! Good luck with the MRI! We'll be thinking great thoughts and saying lots of prayers!

alisha said...

She is such a doll! Hoping all continues to go well! A.