Well once again Caleb just gets a small family celebration for his birthday. One of these years Mom will get around to giving him a real party with friends. Mackenzie says that he is her best friend. They got to sit on the couch together and watch a Dora movie. Daddy made a cake and Caleb got the coolest horse balloon and a game for the whole family. Just give this kid a balloon and he is happy. It worked last year and it looks like it worked again this year. We ended up celebrating a few days early because Mommy and Gracie are going to be back up in Portland this week for followup appointments with the surgeon, the oncologist, and the nephrologist. Oh, and by the way, we HAVE A thumbsucker. It's official. She can't wait for the pacifier so it's all about the hands. She is following in her father's footsteps in that respect (he was a thumbsucker too). Note: I did change my music after much prodding from the Hubby. He got totally sick of Bing, so despite my music ineptness I searched out a couple of new songs. Do people like musci on the blog or is it better to not have it at all? I am undecided. Suggestions welcome.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Another Year....Turning 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the music! Perfect party for a 3 year old!
Love the horsey balloon! Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!
Hi Jodie, what a little angel that Gracie is. I've had two thumbsuckers and I think it's so adorable!!!! Makes for happy babies too, although my two thumbsuckers were naturally happy anyway. I'm also wondering about the music on blogs, I'm a picture person personally, I could look at other peoples pictures all day!! Anyway, can't beleive Caleb is 3! Seems like he was just born. Why do I always want to cry when I see Grace? I guess because I'm so happy she's here. Our fam prayed so much for her she almost seems like one of ours! Can't wait for the shower!!!!!
Post a Comment