Auntie Kim in Florida sent this adorable hat and shoes. Grace was getting a little upset with Mommy at the time, but I love my little Peruvian-clad baby.
To our sweet friend Arianne, Gracie's hoodie is growing on her as you can see! Probably because our house is so darn cold!
Thanks to Aunt Celeste in New Mexico who sent Gracie this adorable outfit. She always has the best taste.
Thank you to my friend Gina in Connecticut too, who sent Grace the cutest outfit which is too big right now, but with the way this girl is eating she will probably be able to wear it in a couple of weeks! lol
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Fashion Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are so ADORABLE! And, your Christmas celebrations looked like fun! I'm glad you were all together at home. I also think Caleb's bday looked like fun! He probably had a blast! They are so lucky to have such incredible parents! So fun to see you at the hospital!
Post a Comment