Yeah, so we have a MAJOR thumbsucker. She is all DONE with the pacifier. She found her thumb and that's all she wants, all day long. She is too smart for her size 3 diapers.
So Grace and I met with her oncologist, her nephrologist, and her surgeon this week and the reports are all good. They didn't do too much other than look at her and say how great she looks! I'm going to post some pictures of her doctors in a few days. Her nephrologist did some blood work which came back with good results and she took her blood pressure which is still a little high so we are having to increase the dosage of her one BP medicine, mostly because she keeps growing out of her dose so fast. Grace will have her first MRI post surgery in March, to look at hopefully the absence of the tumor, so that will be a big day.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Caught in the Act
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
an absolute and complete miracle.........my testimony is strengthened every time I read a post about your little Grace.
Thumb suckers are cute! And i loved how your threw in the part about her size 3 diapers! She's a BIG beautiful baby!
I'm glad she is doing so well! She is so cute sucking her thumb. Darcy does it too and I just love it, until its time to break them of the habit I guess. Big sister looks so proud of her baby!
That thumbsucking is just the cutest! What a cute little way to comfort herself and it looks so adorable!!!!! Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment