Friday, January 23, 2009

Gracie Update 1/23

We went in to the hospital today and Grace's blood pressure was 98/51! Earlier in the week it was 106/50 and last week we got 99/62 along with a couple of higher ones. We haven't had to go up on her blood pressure medicine now for 2 weeks so I am kind of hoping maybe she is outgrowing the dose and not needing it. Hopefully, her blood pressures are normalizing. Our home health nurse got some grant money from OHSU to buy us a home blood pressure machine which hopefully we will get soon and then we can take it all the time and not have to run back and forth to the hospital. Grace slept through the night last night. Oops. I'm not supposed to let her go more than 4 hours without eating but she never woke me up so we both just slept until 5 a.m. this morning! That was a weird experience!

2 comments:

j and k said...

I think you MORE than deserve a good night's rest! Get more of them. I'm glad to see you might be able to stay around home more with that new machine. It can't be easy going back and forth so much, but you're always so refreshingly optimistic and wonderful about everything! You're so inspiring!

Angie Jeppsen said...

Hey there Morrison Family!

I absolutely love your blogspot! You have a very beautiful family!

I bet even Gracie enjoyed the little break!

Your children are so adorable, we had to look at all your pictures! : )

Take Care!
The Jeppsen Family