She is soooo precious. She looks a little chunky, are you sure the mailman wasn't involved (just kidding). It is so weird to have a friend's baby be One month old and to have not held that little girl yet. I am waiting and I hope to see and hold her soon.
I love these pictures. What an amazing struggle you guys are going through. What a faith builder, for all of us.
You and your family continue to be in our prayers. We will be in portland over the weekend of Halloween/Nov. 1st if you are looking for a distraction :)
What a sweet little girl! Grace is absolutely beautiful. And it is so neat to see that she is smiling (in spite of everything she has had to go through!). What a strong little spirit she must have. She is in our prayers!
I have to tell you, even though I haven't commented, I haven't been able to read one of your posts without crying. These pictures didn't help that either. My heart and our prayers go out to you. She's a beauty, so precious.
Such a sweetheart! Little smiles are so precious! You look great yourself. Hang in there Jodie, you are so amazing and the Lord will continue to strengthen and bless you. Our prayers and thoughts are with you always.! Elise
First there's the Hubby. Then there's me, Crazy Momma, third is Twinkle Toes, then my Sweet Boy, and oh we can't forget Amazing Grace, my miracle girl.
12 comments:
She is soooo precious. She looks a little chunky, are you sure the mailman wasn't involved (just kidding). It is so weird to have a friend's baby be One month old and to have not held that little girl yet. I am waiting and I hope to see and hold her soon.
I love these pictures. What an amazing struggle you guys are going through. What a faith builder, for all of us.
You and your family continue to be in our prayers. We will be in portland over the weekend of Halloween/Nov. 1st if you are looking for a distraction :)
mandy
Beautiful!
Awww, she is so precious you two look beautiful! These photos capture such beautiful emotion. Somerli
What a sweet little girl! Grace is absolutely beautiful. And it is so neat to see that she is smiling (in spite of everything she has had to go through!). What a strong little spirit she must have. She is in our prayers!
I have to tell you, even though I haven't commented, I haven't been able to read one of your posts without crying. These pictures didn't help that either. My heart and our prayers go out to you. She's a beauty, so precious.
Such a sweetheart! Little smiles are so precious! You look great yourself. Hang in there Jodie, you are so amazing and the Lord will continue to strengthen and bless you. Our prayers and thoughts are with you always.!
Elise
both of you...are strong and beautiful!
The pictures are beautiful.
I hope that the chemo goes very well!
What do you mean, "not her finest photography moment"? She's gorgeous, as are you. I can see the beautiful woman she will grow up to be in her face.
Hugs to all-
kirsten
I love the pictures, she did a great job. You both look so good.
The pictures turned out amazing... she is such a sweet little angel!
Post a Comment