Monday, September 22, 2008

Doernbecher NICU



4 comments:

Heather Messinger said...

She is so beautiful and strong (like her momma). I am excited to here about the changes with her. They may be small but they are GREAT. We are thinking and praying for all of you every day. Love you guys!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

What a beautiful baby! Thank you so much for keeping us informed. We hope you guys are doing well and know that you are constantly in our prayers!

Jason Young said...

You guys and your little family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you from down here!

The Young's

Zach 'n' Jack said...

oh how frightening! I am so glad things are going well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, we don't live too far out of Portland (just in Hillsboro), and my husband goes to OHSU, so we are close if you need anything! We will be praying for you, we love you!
Jackie (formerly Glasmann!)