Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just Waiting...

Well, I wish we had more news to tell but right now we are just waiting and waiting for Gracie's blood pressure to get under control. Right now it is way too high. The doctors have tried 2 medications and so far no luck. So we are stuck waiting. Once they figure that out, maybe we can get her to start eating and then maybe we can talk about coming home.

2 comments:

alisha said...

She is beautiful. We are all praying for a timely recovery so you can all be together again soon. Alisha

christina said...

Hi Jodie!!!
She is gorgous!! She is a chunky Monkey compard to when I first saw Caleb!! I miss you guys so much, chirch isnt the same without your beatifull smiling face. Riley is missing MacKenzie as well and she has been praying for Grace in her bedtime prayers. Grace has brought us all closer to heavenly father and to each other. Jodie please dont hesitate to call when you are back for anything, even if it is for a nap for you. I am now free all day on Fridays. I would love to come and lend a hand at what ever you might need.
I just read your entire blog and realized that you know Shonda Barlow somehow. I grew up with Her husbands family, I think she married Travis but anyway I was really good friends with Angie Barlow as a kid growing up. My brothers were best friends with Jared and Travis. I am curious if you met while you lived there in Corvallis or if you met in Utah. Anyway small world. My dad was best friends with Elwood who has since passed on. Well I hopw you guys break out of the hospital soon and I hope that you Jodie are taking it easy and healing ok. I hope to see you soon it is not the same with out you. Your are in our Prayers and we love you,
Love
Christina