

So, just letting everyone know that they probably aren't going to get the MRI done today. Just scheduling difficulties with the sedation team so it is probably going to be tomorrow and we may not get the results back right away. Gracie is looking good though. This morning she took almost her full feeding breastfeeding. She prefers that over the bottle so it looks like I am on duty while I am here. She is a good eater, I think because she has such chubby cheeks, which is such an odd thing to see for me. She is quite strong too. She can almost hold her head up on her own a little and she pulled her feeding tube out twice already this morning. I put Nana's little bunny in her crib for this week and she has been staring at it as you can see. Maybe it will be her good luck bunny.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Not a Big Day for Gracie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she is so beautiful, and looks so healthy through it all. I'm glad she is eating so well! Good luck, be strong we are all praying for you and your family!
She is looking so big and healthy. Yeah, for good eaters! We pray it stays that way.
Post a Comment