Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SURGERY....Monday 8:30 a.m.

10 comments:

Clark family said...

my arms ache to give you a big hug and cry buckets of tears with you. I am amazed at your strength and want you to know that we pray for you every day and think of you lots. We are all pulling for your precious girl, she is very special and we love all of you very much. Know that we will be there for anything, anytime...
love,
lana

j and k said...

Sweet Jodie and family,

Our hearts just ache for the things you must be feeling. I am so sorry for your heartache and for the agony it is to see your child unwell. Grace is a precious little child and she, as well as all of you, are in our every thought and prayer. We will be praying that angels are steadfastly around you. Please know we are here if you should need anything.

Sean and Melissa said...

We're praying for you as a family and hope that all goes well. We've feel helpless being so far away, but know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Diane said...

We will watch the clock and pray for you, especially during that time. The medical staff is wonderful there and that is so peaceful to know they care, learn constantly and do all humanly possible for little Grace. What a precious person she is..you can see it in her eyes...so much is there to share with us all. Love, Bob and Diane

Jocelyn said...

We're praying for you.

Ron & Barb S said...

Jodie you and little Grace are in our thoughts and prayers. She is a beautiful baby.

Love
Barb & Ron

j and k said...

I know I already commented...just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you in the morning! I'm sure you'll have a rough day...but you are in my prayers!

alisha said...

Oh Jodie, You are in our thoughts and prayers. May you have peace at this time. Hoping you can bring her home soon! A.

Raina said...

Hey, It's Shonda's sister again. We have fasted for you and your family, and are praying for good news. Good luck today!!!

Heather Messinger said...

I'll be thinking of you guys. I am so glad Hubert was able to be with you.