She's really starting to grow up! (If you can say that about a baby.) She's certainly grown out her newborn look and into her "baby" look. How beautiful!
Your daughter Grace is just so beautiful! My name is Kim and Shonda actually told me about you guys. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. And, yet you handle it so beautifully and your family is just precious. I just want you to know that I understand some of your aches and worries-my daughter Grace has Leukemia. I think Shonda told you about her. I wanted you to know if you ever need anything-a person to vent to-a home to stay at if the Ronald Mcdonald house is full-please know I'm here for you! My email is kimujifusa@yahoo.com and my blog is www.jrandkim.blogspot.com I really am here if you need anything at all-and if it's ok with you Gracie and I could stop by when we go to chemo next week. Only if you are up to it though.
What beautiful pictures! I love that one in the middle. I wonder if her eyes will stay that color? They're so pretty! And as for your earlier post, I'm so glad that the nurses are spoiling Grace! (Although, it may be hard once she comes home and has to compete with 2 siblings!). How nice for you to know that she is getting lots of love at the hospital! I hope this week goes well!
First there's the Hubby. Then there's me, Crazy Momma, third is Twinkle Toes, then my Sweet Boy, and oh we can't forget Amazing Grace, my miracle girl.
5 comments:
Those are just too Cute! She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Somerli
She's really starting to grow up! (If you can say that about a baby.) She's certainly grown out her newborn look and into her "baby" look. How beautiful!
Your daughter Grace is just so beautiful! My name is Kim and Shonda actually told me about you guys. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. And, yet you handle it so beautifully and your family is just precious. I just want you to know that I understand some of your aches and worries-my daughter Grace has Leukemia. I think Shonda told you about her. I wanted you to know if you ever need anything-a person to vent to-a home to stay at if the Ronald Mcdonald house is full-please know I'm here for you! My email is kimujifusa@yahoo.com and my blog is www.jrandkim.blogspot.com
I really am here if you need anything at all-and if it's ok with you Gracie and I could stop by when we go to chemo next week. Only if you are up to it though.
What beautiful pictures! I love that one in the middle. I wonder if her eyes will stay that color? They're so pretty! And as for your earlier post, I'm so glad that the nurses are spoiling Grace! (Although, it may be hard once she comes home and has to compete with 2 siblings!). How nice for you to know that she is getting lots of love at the hospital! I hope this week goes well!
Gracie is so beautiful! And its so good to hear all the positive news regarding her health. Hang in there!
Post a Comment