Thought I would update real quick before I forget. Grace is completely off the IV blood pressure medication. They are still adjusting her oral meds. The eye doctors came today and examined her and said her eyes were A-OKAY! What a relief. I was a little worried she was going to end up blind or something. It's never good when you're baby has a higher blood pressure than you, so that is always a concern. But all looks good. And I forgot to mention before that the MRI of her head is good too, no hemorhaging or bleeding, so THAT is good too. Her bottom is all healed up now. I think it's a good sign because her abdomen is a lot less distended now and so she is not constantly pooping anymore, so I think that has given her bottom a chance to heal. And her abdomen is not as tight and both sides aren't sticking out anymore. The right side stuck out from the tumor and the left side stuck out because all of her intestines were displaced, but that is SO much better now.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Gracie, go, we love you!
Wow!!! What fantastic news. What a great blessing. We love you!!
Yay! Keep the good news coming! :)
I love those pictures! Gracie is so adorable. And what a champ! She is so strong and so is your family. Something I have learned over the years is that God would not give this to you if you couldn't handle it. I try to remember that whenever I think I can't do something that has been put in front of me. It keeps me going. Our prayers are still with you and we continually put your names in the temple. Good Luck! And I hope my moms planes tickets helped.
You have one strong little girl! And, you always have such a voice of optimism! What an incredible mother!
Kim Ujifusa
Post a Comment