Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grace Today...12/9/08



Grace is looking so much better. Her breathing has improved a ton and she only has a slight strider and a little mucous. She smiled a lot at me today and she was awake alot of the day. She is crying a lot too. They are weaning her morphine and Verced and they started feeding her breastmilk. They are letting me nurse her too, but so far she hasn't really shown much interest in eating yet. Hopefully, in a few days she will feel better and want to eat.

I forgot to mention last time I was here that Ronald McDonald was SO GRATEFUL for all the donations from our church. They said their pantry was getting very low because donations are down this year, so they seemed thrilled to get the items. I think it helps me too, because they always seem eager to find me a room and they have been SO full lately, so thank you!

No comments: