Monday, December 8, 2008

Right after Surgery



This was Grace a week ago right after her surgery. She should look considerably better now and I will post more pictures when I get some. They have extubated her so she is off the ventilator and they are starting to wean her off the narcotics. She has some edema in her lungs though, now, from being on the ventilator for so long, so she is having trouble breathing, so now they are giving her steroids. Just another bump in the long road. I am hoping she gets over that problem quickly though.

1 comment:

christina said...

Jodie,
I sure pray that you get your Christmas miracle and bring that little one home. I am glad that she is doing well with only a bump or two during her recovery. It is your turn to bring your baby home thats for sure!! Stay strong and know that we pray every day for not only Gracie but you and Hubert and the kids as well. Keep up the great work and hang tough!
Love,
Christina