

This is what I woke up to this morning. Yep, it's snowing in PORTLAND. I guess it is snowing everywhere, from what I hear. Just in time for us to go home! Today, the doctors said...Tuesday! So they are busy tidying up loose ends to get us ready for discharge. Monday I'm sure will be a crazy day, but the weekend is still pretty calm around here. We might get to take her PICC line out today and maybe give her a bath without any tubes or wires. Wouldn't that be nice. Grace's pressures (BP's) are still a bit too high but they are under control on some oral medication, so it's looking good for us to get out of here. Tuesday can't come soon enough for me. I will be counting the minutes.........until Tuesday. My plan will be to have my room all clean Monday night so I can head over the pass mid-day on Tuesday. I do have studded tires so we should be fine. Thank you again for everyone's emails, comments, prayers, etc. I love hearing from everyone. We have made so many new friends, gotten reaquainted with old friends, and been lifted up so much by friends and family, thank you just isn't enough. I might be a bit busy for awhile to blog when I get home, but we'll see. Life is getting ready to change again....
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Two days from her 3-month Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to finally meet Gracie!
Jodie
That is the BEST news. We are so happy for all of you. She is the best little miracle for all of us. We so appreciate your willingness to share your experience and feelings with all of us. It is so uplifting to share your experience and to feel such love for your child. Give your whole family a big hug for us. We love you all!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you get to go home and enjoy the snow! Just be safe! My only sadness is that I won't be able to meet up with you. Grace's doctor called tonight and due to the weather, he's postponed her appointment. If it's Tuesday, I'll come wish you a very happy goodbye from the hospital to the comforts of home and family! You deserve all the little miracles you're getting...you have so much faith!
Be careful coming out of those hills. My dad put 2 suv's off the road in one day last year (from the ice). Missed you on Sunday but I wouldn't have come home either. See you soon!
That is super exciting! I'm sure that your family is so happy to be having you two come home! Just in time for the holidays too! YIPEE!!
Mandy
Yay, Yay, YAY! I am SO happy for you! Drive safe and get that baby girl home soon!
Happy, and safe travels! Three months old, and on her way home! I'm so happy for you. Grace will get to meet her brother and sister...for the second time. Oh, it's been a long time coming, and it's just so wonderful!
Post a Comment